Do you want to accomplish your master’s degree in France? If yes, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for the GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management.
To avail of this scholarship, the applicants must have attained the required scores on GMAT. High-achieving students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Grab this opportunity and complete your studies in France.
User Review( votes)
IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school in France holding a rank in the top 10 French Business School along with the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
Why choose the IESEG School of Management? The culture at IESEG is entirely birthed out of a passion for progress and ability, ensuring the focus of all energy on identifying the true potential within each student. It manifests an orthodox approach to business and insists on instilling the key values of accomplishment, responsibility, integrity, solidarity, engagement. The career services at IESEG are very reliable as they continue to build on the student’s personal and professional reflection to allow them to have the necessary tools to effectively enter the professional world.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30th May 2022
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to €1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must be willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are supposed to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. All students who will have completed and been accepted by the school will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
€500 tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680,
€1,000 tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 690 or higher.The GMAT score can be sent after the completion of the application