Monash University is seeking high-potential applicants to participate in the Monash Dean’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who belong to Australia and New Zealand and wish to take up the Bachelor of Pharmacy Scholars Program or the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science Advanced (Honours) Scholars Program at Monash University are eligible to receive this scholarship.
The Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities globally, striving to achieve excellence in education to ensure our students serve the good of their communities.
Why study at Monash University? The Monash University provides exceptional facilities and teaching. Monash truly imparts global education as it is present in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China. Students benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It teaches a greater sense of purpose in the students and pushes them to make a change. Students at Monash have a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: 31sy July 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from across Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree courses and subjects Pharmacy Scholars and Pharmaceutical Science Advanced are eligible under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be either Australian or New Zealand Citizen.
- The students must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicant must have listed Monash University’s VTAC course preference.
- The students must remain enrolled in the scholar’s program and maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register on the official online portal of the university and carry out the application process through the account created.
- The students will automatically be considered for the scholarship upon completing the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to process their application:
- Official transcripts from previous education institutions.
- Letters of recommendation are required for certain programs.
- Work experience is required for specific programs
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained minimum GRE and GMAT scores required depending upon their field of study to be admitted to Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL Paper Based – 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based – 79
- PTE – 58
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 79
The university will give the selected students a sum of $6,000 per annum and the total amount upto $24,000 for their entire period of study at Monash University.