Apply for the AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships at International Student Organisation and start your academic journey in the USA. Applications are accepted for graduate-level study programmes.
The award is sponsored by the American Association of University Women (AAUW) for international students that are academically outstanding and portray leadership qualities. The tuition fee of the applied graduate programme in any American institute will be covered by the award of this fellowship.
User Review( votes)
The International Student Organisation is a responsible and authoritative institute that provides support to international students in the USA and maintains strong relationships with thousands of international student advisors throughout the United States.
Why choose to go through the International Student Organisation? The International Student Organisation takes care of international students in the USA that come far from home to study. ISO offers comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans and visa assistance. The institute alters the insurance plans to meet the needs of the respective international students and at a very minimal cost.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: International Student Organisation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $18,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Student applicants that have citizenship in any country other than the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree study can be undertaken in any educational institute in the USA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be female international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to visit the AAUW website to apply further for the scholarship. The applicants need to log in to the AAUW portal to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of highest degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of any of the following English language proficiency tests accepted by universities and colleges in the USA:
The winning female international applicants will be awarded approximately $18,000 so as to cover the cost of the desired graduate study programme at an institute of their choice in the USA.