In partnership with Gof Foundation, Duke–NUS Medical School is proud to announce the Goh foundation grants to domestic and international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements.
Local or international full-time students at Duke–NUS Medical School are eligible to apply for the Goh foundation grant. The grant is offered and funded by the Goh Foundation, run by Mr. Goh Cheng Liang, towards improving the quality of humans by contributing to the education and healthcare realms. This scholarship offers a significant amount to cover all costs and expenses of study at Duke–NUS.
The Duke–NUS Medical School, a graduate medical school in Singapore that is ranked among the top national medical school, has made it its mission to establish regional platforms and networks to build competencies and enhance collaboration and promote thoughtful leadership in innovative regulatory science and health systems policy within and among national regulatory agencies, industry, health ministries, and academia.
Why study at Duke–NUS Medical School? Duke–NUS Medical School is a US-style medical college where students will gain the skills to practice and improve the practice of medicine. It prepares doctors who will be equipped and knowledgeable enough to practice in the rapidly changing world of medicine. The curriculum of Duke–NUS Medical School is set in a way that the students can acquire and improve upon the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for any medical practitioner.
Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
- University or Organization: Duke–NUS Medical School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: S$20,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All degree programmes offered by Duke–NUS Medical School are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be accepted and studying at Duke–NUS.
- The applicants must be full-time local or international students at Duke–NUS Medical School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply at Duke–NUS via the official online application platform. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two reference letters from professors, mentors, or employers
- Bachelor’s or Honours Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide scores of the Graduate Medical School Admission Test (GAMSAT) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) to be admitted to Duke–NUS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 7.0
The Duke–NUS Medical School will provide the winner candidates S$20,000 per annum up to a maximum of 4 years to cover tuition fees, miscellaneous and living expenses, and other costs or expenses associated with studying at Duke–NUS.