The Polytechnic University of Turin is looking to recruit high-achieving international students for its Master’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Polytechnic University of Turin, under this application , is offering international applicants monetary benefits towards the cost of master’s programmes in architecture and engineering. Ten lucky applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree certification in a relevant field will be eligible to receive this application .
The Polytechnic University of Turin is a public university. It is an academic community committed to generating and sharing polytechnical knowledge for the effective and sustainable development of society at the global, national, and international levels. It is ranked 308th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why choose to study at the Polytechnic University of Turin? Polytechnic University of Turin one of the most prestigious public institutions at both the International and the Italian level concerning education, research, technological transfer, and services in all sectors of architecture and engineering for more than 150 years. They are one of the best in their field of education. The students are given access to a regional network of specialized centers dedicated to research activities, technological transfer, specialist education, and services to the region.
Application Deadline: 29th June 2021
- University or Organization: Polytechnic University of Turin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €8,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for masters of Science degree courses and subjects, particularly in engineering and architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The aspirants must have been admitted to a Master’s Degree program at the Polytechnic University of Turin.
- The students must be enrolling in the Polytechnic University of Turin for the first time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online via the university application portal. They must use along with the general application under the ‘Research and Academic scholarships’ option. The applicants do not need to submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Bachelor’s degree certification
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to a master’s of science programme at the Polytechnic University of Turin, the applicants must hold a bachelors degree certification in science with of minimum three years with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent and GRE test score that must show 156/170 Verbal Reasoning, 157/170 Quantitative Reasoning, and 3.5/6 Analytical Writing.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- PLIDA – B1 or higher
The winners of the scholarship will be awarded €8,000 per annum for up to 2 years of study towards the cost of conducting a master’s of science studies at the Polytechnic University of Turin.