The University of Strathclyde is in the search of enterprising and inspirational students for its wonderful MSc International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships programme.
The programme aims to support brilliant worldwide students commencing in a master’s degree programme at the university.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland that was founded in 1796. It is Glasgow’s second-oldest university and the first technological university in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? They offer a flexible, innovative learning environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Partial tuition fee of €3000
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management Science, Finance, Data analytics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be self-funded and already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants have to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience, and future career plans, including their reasoning for joining this programme and why they should be awarded this application .
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants will need a good Honours degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language we need proof of your proficiency in English.
Each successful scholar will receive a partial tuition fee of €3000 to cover their study expenses in the UK.