Do you want to support your education in the UK? Apply for the Syrian Refugee Scholarship and win full tuition fee for your study. Heriot-Watt University is providing a number of full fees award opportunities for Syrian refugees.
With a global presence, world-renowned, innovative research and highly employable graduates, Heriot-Watt is a specialist, pioneering University in the UK. During your time with Heriot-Watt, students have an opportunity to thrive, both personally and academically.
Worthy offer for Syrian Refugees to get an education in the UK with a full tuition fee discount.
User Review( votes)
Why at Heriot-Watt University? Study in Heriot-Watt gives you the chance to enhance your educational experience through a variety of Heriot-Watt and externally funded scholarships and bursaries each year.
Application Deadline: 7 July 2020
- University or Organization: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Full Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted only from Syrian refugees.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for postgraduate taught study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must :
- Hold a conditional or unconditional for an eligible postgraduate taught program.
- have submitted, or are the dependent of someone who has submitted, an application to the Home Office for recognition as a Refugee under the 1951 Convention on the Status of Refugees and not yet received a decision from the Home Office on that application, or
- Have been offered a leave to remain in the UK on the grounds of Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights provided that the student has not become eligible for Student Support from the relevant student funding body in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Applications will also be considered from students who have already enrolled in their degree program and have since applied for asylum and can no longer access their original funding. The proof will be required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, applicants must apply at Heriot-Watt University for a postgraduate taught degree program. After being a university student, applicants will be automatically considered for this award program. To get more information about the scholarship process, applicants can contact directly at scholarships-at-hw.ac.uk.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English Language proficiency (writing, learning, and speaking)
- Heriot-Watt University will provide a number of full fees scholarships to winning candidates.
- In addition to funding for fees, recipients will also receive a £1,000 bursary towards their living costs.