Monroe College is welcoming international students to join the Graduate International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursaries are awarded to limited students with a GPA of 3.75. The educational programme is open to worldwide students.
Monroe College is a private college and graduate school situated in the US. The college possesses three campuses located in The Bronx, New Rochelle, and Saint Lucia. It offers courses in business management, marketing, law, and many other areas of study.
Why should you choose Monroe College? Monroe College provides a hands-on learning experience. Monroe College believes understanding is the key to academic success. It offers a career-focused curriculum that leads students to not just a successful career but also a satisfying life. Monroe College offers online as well as offline classes to students. Students are also given the freedom to follow a combination of online and offline classes at their convenience. Student life at Monroe is filled with exciting activities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monroe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.75 to enrol on Monroe College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to enrol themselves with the college and follow the application procedures provided by the college.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit transcripts and documentation of required certifications asked by the college.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must fulfil all requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit an English language proficiency test suggested by the college.
Monroe College will provide the tuition fee for deserving and needy students to study in the United States.