The European School of Management and Technology offers partial tuition scholarships for accepted Master in Management students who show academic merit and leadership potential.
The aim of GMAT Scholarship is to provide financial help for international students.
ESMT Berlin is a private university located in Berlin, Germany. Berlin is an international non-profit business school based in Berlin with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. The school was founded by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile among others.
- Application deadline: Open
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the field of management.
- Scholarship Award: These Scholarships will cover up to € 5,000.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship seekers should be strong candidates for ESMT’s Master’s in Management program and display outstanding achievement by submitting a GMAT score of 700 or above.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have equivalent proof of English fluency
How to Apply: To receive a scholarship, candidates first apply to the Master’s in Management program. There is an extra essay available for applicants to explain their suitability for a scholarship.
Requirements: Candidates should complete the scholarship essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for this scholarship, including a copy of their GMAT score.