The State University of New York is pleased to offer Graduate Scholarship for International Students. The successful applicant will receive the scholarship in equal instalments in the first two semesters.
The SUNY Potsdam Graduate Scholarship for International Students is designed to provide support to international students intending to pursue full-time graduate study at SUNY Potsdam.
User Review( votes)
The State University of New York is a system of public institutions of higher education in New York, United States. It is one of the largest comprehensive systems of universities, colleges, and community colleges in the United States
- Application Deadline: Applicants completed application must be on file with us by April 1 for the summer semester, July 1 for the fall semester, and December 1 for the spring semester.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Graduate
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The successful applicant will receive the scholarship in equal instalments in the first two semesters.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be an international student applying to SUNY Potsdam for matriculation into a graduate program for the summer, fall or spring semester, with plans to enrol full time (at least 9 credits). Scholarship applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Submit a scholarship application for the semester applicants are entering SUNY Potsdam.
- To receive the scholarship applicants must be accepted to SUNY Potsdam as a matriculated graduate student for the summer, fall or spring semester, and be enrolled as a full-time student.