The University of Portsmouth is very excited to introduce its new Faculty of Business and Law Postgraduate Scholarship. This beneficial programme will provide limited financial support for postgraduate students.
This scheme will benefit all prospective students who belong to any EU country and are intending to enrol in a full-time or part-time postgraduate course at the University of Portsmouth.
This support will provide to all eligible candidates with 40% discount on tuition fees.
User Review( vote)
The University of Portsmouth is a leading open university transforming lives through its top-class education. It offers outstanding and distinctive student experience. It comprises two campuses namely University Quarter and the Langstone Campus.
Why study at the University of Portsmouth? When it comes to student satisfaction, the University of Portsmouth is the second-best university in the United Kingdom. At this institution, you can pick from 150 postgraduate, over 200 undergraduate degrees, and 65 research degree programs. Its courses are highly demanded, and designed to provide everything you need to achieve your best.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Portsmouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 40% discount on your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in business and law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be fully self-funded
- Entrants must have UK or EU nationality
- Candidates must have been offered a place on a campus-based full or part-time 180 credit postgraduate course, excluding distance learning or ‘top-up’ courses
- Aspirants must have achieved, or are predicted to achieve, a 2:1 from your undergraduate degree, or have significant, relevant managerial or professional work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once candidates have booked their place in an eligible course at the university, they can apply for this award via the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who are interested in taking admission to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Portsmouth’s Faculty of Business, must have an undergraduate degree with a classification of 2:1 or above.
- Language Requirement:
- IELTS – International English Language Test System
- IELTS Indicator
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- PTE – Pearson Test of English
- Trinity College London
- C1 Advanced
- ECPE – the University of Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English
The sponsorship will grant the award in the form of a 40% discount on tuition fees. Through this award, all the successful candidates can save £2,800–£6,760 on their master’s tuition fees.