Students must have undertaken an MSc. programme in Telecommunication Engineering will be eligible for the opportunity and will receive benefits towards tuition fee, accommodation.
The University of Calabria is a state-run university and a non-profit higher education institute that aims to offer about 138 Awards to international students every year and make higher education accessible to more students.
Why choose to study at the University of Calabria? The University of Calabria is the largest and the best equipped University campus in Italy and also provides on-campus accommodation to its student to save them time and give them utmost convenience. The University of Calabria allots special importance to the development of the international mobility of students as well as the staff. It is overall a dynamic university where learning experiences become extraordinary opportunities. The University of Calabria is ranked first in the Italian University Ranking, CENSIS.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Calabria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, and Information Technology are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have received an offer letter for the applied graduate programme by the University of Calabria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the university portal to access the application form and complete the application process as directed. To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must opt for ‘CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS.’
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate
- English language certificate
- Other useful documents
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a distinctive bachelor’s degree under the applied graduate programme to get into the University of Calabria.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to know the English language – B2. Average scores in TOEFL and IELTS are a plus.
Selected applicants will be provided with a university fee of € 1.000,00, free accommodation and canteen access in the University’s Campus value € 6.000,00, and pocket money for roughly € 1.700,00 by the University of Calabria towards any graduate programme undertaken.