Keele University has announced the Great Scholarship for Justice and Law for Indian students who want to study in the UK.
The scholarship is available to a student from Bangladesh, China, Ghana, Kenya, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan, who will enroll at Keele University for the 2023-24 academic year.
Wonderful offer for aspirants to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Keele University was established in 1949 as a research-led university and is currently based in the heart of England. It is globally famous for not only its top-quality teaching but also the method it has adopted to deliver education to students.
Why study at Keele University? The institution provides a world-class learning experience and is recognized many times for its high student satisfaction rate. The university has been helping students develop further in their chosen field and stand out from the crowd.
Application Deadline: Applications will open soon.
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 11
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Bangladesh, China, Ghana, Kenya, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a one-year master’s program MA in the following subjects:
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
MSc Computer Science
MSc Accounting and Financial Management
MSc Banking and Finance
MSc Business Analytics
MSc Enterprise and Innovation
MA Human Resource Management
MSc International Business
MSc Investment Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit.
- The applicant must be Indian.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission one-year master’s program at the university. After that, they can apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all relevant documents at the university:
- Official Academic Transcript
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, writing 17 scores in English Language Components and other qualifications in English exams-
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 72
The Keele university will provide the amount of £10,000 reward for international applicants who appear for the one-year master course at the university for the academic year 2023-2024. Eleven scholarships are available (Three each for Nigeria and India, one each for Bangladesh, China, Ghana, Kenya, and Pakistan).