In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The University of Warwick is offering the GREAT Britain Scholarships to international students in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
Exclusively designed for the nationals and residents of Ghana, this scholarship aims to extend a sum of £15,000 to one student that wishes to take up postgraduate studies at Warwick. Candidates that have been accepted in the applied programs are eligible to participate in this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry. It ranks 19th in the world and 4th in the UK in 2020 by QS. It strives to be Europe’s leading University-based Business School, developing transformational ideas and people that shape how we do business.
Why choose to study at the University of Warwick? Warwick holds an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry. It is aiming to develop cutting-edge research that leads debate and deepens our understanding of the practice of business and management.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2022
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: International students residing in Ghana are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for any master’s program taught at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Ghanaian nationals residing in Ghana and be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- The applicants must have received a conditional offer and have accepted this offer.
- The applicants must not be in receipt of any other source of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission applications on the university portal. Scholarship applications are to be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit scanned original certificates or transcripts that confirm their academic qualifications, a CV, and a supporting statement/ statement of purpose/ purpose of the study.
- Admission Requirements: The postgraduate courses at Warwick require a UK degree score of Second class or higher, or a Lower Second (2.2) or higher, or Upper Second (2.1) or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
The University of Warwick will provide £15,000 to the selected students towards their postgraduate study costs.