The University of Technology Sydney is offering the Undergraduate Tuition Fee International Scholarships in Australia. The grant is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
This funding scheme will benefit to all new international students intending to pursue an undergraduate degree program on-campus at USQ.
great offer for overseas students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities. It provides its participants with a selection of degree-level courses as well as total help in achieving their career objectives.
Why would like to study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS provides new opportunities for high-impact research and industry partnerships. If you enroll at this university, you will have no trouble finding career-relevant education, outstanding facilities, and a supportive academic environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: 20% of UTS Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen from Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macau SAR, South Korea, Taiwan, or a country in Latin America, South Asia, or South East Asia region.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the UTS
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on campus at UTS in 2022; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application required. To be considered for this award, students must submit their admission application to study at UTS in Sydney. After that, all commencing international students applying for the UTS undergraduate coursework program will automatically consider this application.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript, a certified copy of English test score, if required then provide details of relevant work experience and supporting statement or portfolio
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, must check all the entry requirements to make the admission process easy with the step-by-step guide.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to check the English language proficiency requirements to study at UTS.
The University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) is awarding a total of 65 awards. The winning candidates will receive 20% of the UTS Tuition Fees discount on the duration of the UTS Bachelor degree.