If you think you can’t pursue your master’s studies abroad because it is expensive, then you must check out the GREAT Scholarship 2022 in the UK at the University of Edinburgh for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has been led in collaboration with the University of Edinburgh with the British Council’s UK Study Campaign. It is offered to international MSc students from China, Turkey, India, and Mexico. The award consists of a £10,000 tuition fee deduction for the academic year 2022-2023.
Get financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of these GREAT Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is not only the sixth oldest university in Scotland but is also one of the world’s top universities with five beautiful with an empowering mission to create, disseminate and curate knowledge. It ranks 4th in the UK and 22nd in the world in the 2021 QS World University Ranking.
Why choose to study at the University of Edinburgh? The University of Edinburgh ensures that its students get great opportunities to work with professionals and gain practical knowledge about the field and industrial visits with faculty members. Students at the University of Edinburgh learn via a mixture of independent study, lectures, tutorials, and various other measures delivered by the institution’s expert faculty.
Application Deadline: The scholarship deadline is 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from China, Turkey, India, and Mexico can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Theoretical Physics, MSc Particle & Nuclear Physics, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Synthetic Biology, and Biotechnology, MSc Sustainable Energy Systems, MSc Computational Applied Mathematics, MSc Operational Research, MSc Applied Environmental Hydrogeology, MSc GeoEnergy, MSc High-Performance Computing, MSc High-Performance Computing with Data Science and Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences) (MSc by Research) programmes are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be nationals and residents of China, Turkey, India, or Mexico.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied MSc programme at Edinburgh.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply via the student portal set up by the university. Scholarship application is to be made separately online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Copy of degree qualification
- Admission Requirements: The students applying must hold a degree in an appropriate subject, with an excellent or perfect classification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE, etc. are accepted.
The University of Edinburgh will deduct £10,000 from the tuition fee of the applied programme of the selected candidates for the academic year 2022-2023.