In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of South Wales are providing one scholarship to students in both Thailand and China applying for postgraduate courses in any subjects.
The studentship is designed to support students with the award amount of £10,000 for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of South Wales is a diverse academic community of many nations and beliefs, brought together by a shared commitment to the transformation of lives through knowledge and education.
Why study at the University of South Wales? At this university, the applicant has good accommodation space with an excellent teaching facility and the advantage of learning from the award-winning teachers. They support their students and give them the necessary skills so they can build a better future for those around them.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
- University: University of South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: China and Thailand
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Student from China and Thailand are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be applying for master’s degree programs in any of their chosen subject areas at the university for the academic year 2021-2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, seekers are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of South Wales. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
The University of South Wales will provide the award amount of £10,000 for the successful candidates during their courses.