If you are a foreign student want to obtain a degree at the University of Winchester, then you can apply for the International Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
Great chance for international students to study at the University of Winchester, UK
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2005, the University of Winchester offers the undergraduate and postgraduate study on a range of subjects within the arts, humanities, social sciences, business, law, sport, education, and health and social care.
Why study at the University of Winchester? While studying at this university, students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment. They find success in their careers and have influence in the world around them.
Application Deadline: 31 July.
- University: University of Winchester
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all International (non-EU) students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught program is awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this award, no formal application is required, enrol in an undergraduate or master’s degree program. Thereafter, they should contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of current passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide £1,000 to the winning students for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree course at the university.