Wesley College is very pleased to announce a mind-blowing International Senior School Scholarship available for new students entering year 9, 10, or 11 in Australia.
This scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for students to develop their academic and non-academic talents and gain top-quality education at Wesley College at an affordable cost.
This funding opportunity will help 9, 10 and 11 year students gain education at Wesley College.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1873, Wesley College is one of the finest colleges based in Dover, DE. It has been empowering students and providing essential knowledge, skills, ethical attitudes, and capacity for critical thinking.
Why would you like to gain an education at Wesley College? It is a wonderful college with modern facilities and a friendly environment. It attracts every year thousands of students from across the world to study here. It offers a variety of courses that are internationally recognized and designed to provide skills needed to achieve personal and professional goals.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2020
- University or Organization: Wesley College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: 9, 10 and 11
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: 9, 10 and 11 year
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be a part of this program, then you must :
- Be a new student entering year 9, 10 or 11 in 2021 at university’s St Kilda Road or Glen Waverley Campus
- Have a full fee-paying student visa (500 visas).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, first all the aspirants should take part in an applicable course at the university. After that, they must complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must include the following documents:
- The applicant’s most recent school report (original and translated)
- The applicant’s areas test result (completed within the last 12 months)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- A copy of the applicant’s 500 visa
- A recent photograph of the applicant
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This support will provide to all successful applicants with the educational fund to cover the expenses associated with education.