If you are seeking an opportunity to broaden your perspective on the world and open doors to new career possibilities, you should check out the Green Recognition Scholarships program offered by the College at Brockport, the State University of New York in the USA. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
SUNY Brockport is extending this application opportunity to students who identify as first-year international students at the university. The applicants must be accepted in the applied bachelor program by SUNY Brockport to be considered eligible for this award, which is valued at a whopping $9,000 per year for up to 4 years of study, subjected to academic conditions.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in USA.
User Review( votes)
The College at Brockport, State University of New York is a public college in Brockport, New York. It is part of the State University of New York. SUNY Brockport is a selective, nationally recognized and accredited public institution ranking 75th out of 181 Regional Universities North.
Why choose to study at the College at Brockport? The SUNY Brockport is an inclusive learning community that inspires excellence through growth, engagement, and transformation. The university promises to engage our students each day in cultivating their capacity for intellectual, physical, and creative accomplishment and aims for building meaningful lives and vibrant communities.
Application Deadline: Applications received any later than 1st November, 2022 for the latest intake shall not be accepted.
- University or Organization: College at Brockport, State University of New York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree program of choice taught at the College at Brockport, State University of New York.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time college students entering directly from high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission in their preferred program using the designated university portal. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet minimum GPA requirements to qualify.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS- 6.0
The successful winning candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth $9,000, renewable for up to 4 years, by the College at Brockport, State University of New York.