Griffith University is pleased to announce the International Student Academic Excellence Scholarships. This award is available for high-achieving students who want to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Griffith University.
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship rewards outstanding international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
Valuable offer for international students to get undergraduate and postgraduate education with financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As a highly ranked university with an international outlook, the university is deeply connected to its community and values its place in it. Studying for a double degree is a great way to increase your career options at the university.
Why choose to study at Griffith University? Griffith University is dedicated to achieving greatness in the workplace, with goals to improve teaching and learning, research, and engagement. They create a culturally sensitive environment at Griffith that encourages reconciliation, education, and engagement.
Applications Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30 September.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded for studying the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Scholarships can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Entrance Requirements: You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in 2022 or 2023.
- How to Apply: Apply to study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to need the entry requirements of a law degree at GU.