Griffith University is pleased to announce an International Student Excellence Scholarship – Undergraduate with Advanced Standing. This award is available for high-achieving students with credit from prior study applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Griffith International will award scholarships to the students with the highest academic entry scores commencing in an eligible degree program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Valuable offer for international students to get undergraduate education with financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As a highly ranked university with an international outlook, the university is deeply connected to their community and values its place in it. Studying a double degree is a great way to increase your career options at the university.
- Applications Deadline: Friday, 29 November 2019
- Course Level: An undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded for studying the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Be eligible to receive credit for prior studies.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to Apply: Students will need to submit a application through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/apply/international
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, 6 September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
- Trimester 1 2020 – Applications close Friday, 29 November 2019 (for 24 February commencement). Outcome notified by 13 December.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Friday, 15 May 2020 (for 6 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29 May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 4 September 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 18 September.