Applications are open for the Kathleen Ann Stevens Scholarship to graduates of Lincoln University eligible to proceed to postgraduate study in animal or wool science. The grant is open for New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students or International Students.
the program may be held in New Zealand or overseas. Tenure is for one year but holders may reapply in a subsequent year. Value is to be set each year.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1878 Lincoln University, the nation’s first degree-granting Historically Black College and University (HBCU), educates and empowers students to lead their communities and change the world.
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of animal science or wool science.
- Award: Various
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Various
- The award can be taken in the Newzealand
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students or International Students.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Open to graduates of Lincoln University eligible to proceed to postgraduate study in animal or wool science.
- All international students
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.lincoln.ac.nz/Study/Qualifications/Qualification/scholarships/?ScholarshipCode=Kathleen%20Ann%20Stevens%20Scholarship&flt=32