In partnership with Kaplan International College London (KICL), The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer the KAPLAN Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK 2019. These scholarships are open to pursuing under degree program.
The university offers one scholarship award of £2,000 for a student, currently studying at KICL, who is applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the university starting September 2019.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. it has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
- Applications Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Scholarship Award: the university offer one scholarship award of £2,000
- Nationality: The scholarship is open for Overseas (Non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Overseas (Non-EU).
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at KICL.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
Note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery or any Engineering and Physical Sciences programmes are not eligible for this scholarship. However, the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences offers a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries for undergraduate students, many of which are open to international applicants.
How to Apply: Email [email protected] confirming your interest in the scholarship and your interest in helping to promote Kaplan and the University of Birmingham. The deadline for applying is 15 June 2019.
KICL will identify the best performing students (from those that apply) and the final decision will be decided jointly between KICL and University of Birmingham.
The full Scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment of the student into their programme in September 2019 and will be deducted from the first-year tuition fees. Only the successful scholarship awardee will be notified of the outcome.