Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover tuition fees, Griffith University is offering its Remarkable funding for International Students.
A golden chance for international students to study in the Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, the Griffith University is the highest-ranked Australian university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
Why study at Griffith University? The university provides an excellent educational environment and here students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of your degree. It also offers a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Covers 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All countries except Australia or New Zealand.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate course in all subjects offered by university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit. In addition to this, they also submit a personal statement that should be between 250 and 500 words.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The funding covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.