Do you want to study in Australia? If yes, then don’t miss the opportunity to apply for Honours Entry Postgraduate Research Scholarships offered by Griffith University for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational program is open to domestic and onshore international doctoral applicants who have recently completed a bachelor’s degree with the honors program or an eligible HDR pathway program at Griffith University. The scholarship is valued at AUD $28,854.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Griffith has around 50,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in various fields. Griffith University’s campuses are distinctive for their nature-based settings within urban environments. Its offers research commercialization and services for business, industry and government through Griffith Enterprise.
Why choose to study at Griffith University? At Griffith, they are committed to helping international students succeed by providing quality education, guidance and support. Griffith continues to be a leading university of choice with more than 200 degrees and a reputation for research and teaching excellence. GU works in ethical collaborations with many partners to pursue mutual and long-term benefits.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted no later than 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for consideration for the Griffith University Honours Entry Postgraduate Scholarship award, applicants must have completed (or be due to complete in 2022) a bachelor’s degree with an honors program or an eligible HDR pathway program at Griffith University and attained Class 1 Honour or equivalent. Applicants must be commencing a doctoral program at Griffith University in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare supporting documentation, including:
- A certified copy of your academic results
- A certified copy of your English test results
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree, you may need to submit a portfolio of work or audition (see an individual program for details)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the Higher Degree by Research requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
This scholarship will provide a living allowance of AUD $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually) per annum, paid as a fortnightly stipend.