If you are a high-caliber international student with the ambition to change your future, you can apply for the Research Scholarships in Germany. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The motive of the programme is to attract candidates from around the world who wish to start a full-time doctoral degree at the university.
Worthy opportunity for international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, named in recognition of Rosa Luxemburg, occasionally referred to as Rosa-Lux, is a transnational alternative policy lobby group and educational institution centered in Germany and affiliated with the democratic socialist Left Party. The foundation was established in Berlin in 1990. It stands in the tradition of the workers and women’s movements, as well as anti-fascism and anti-racism.
Why study at the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation? The foundation promotes a critical analysis of society and fosters networks of emancipatory political, social, and cultural initiatives around Germany. Internationally, it participates in cooperative development projects and advocates for a dialogue between the Global North and South conducted on equal footing. It provides a venue for critical analysis of contemporary capitalism while serving as both a hub for programmatic discussions around a modern conception of democratic socialism and a socialist think tank generating political alternatives.
Application Deadline: The deadline is October 1, 2022 (11:59 p.m.).
- University or Organization: Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1200€
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Both residents and foreign doctoral students are eligible to apply for a doctoral scholarship in all disciplines.
- Foreign doctoral students enrolled in a doctoral programme at a public or publicly accredited institution of higher education in Germany are also eligible.
- Acceptance at a public or publicly accredited institution of higher learning in Germany or abroad
- Supervision by a professor in Germany
- Outstanding academic performance
- Social engagement in the spirit of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can log in and apply for a doctoral degree at the university. All applicants will be considered equally.
- Supporting Documents: Upload the following documents as a PDF file. No other file formats are accepted.
- Admission to a doctorate from a German university or your home university
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- Proof of social commitment
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the residence permit or visa for Germany
- Excerpt from the doctoral regulations that regulate admission
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a doctoral program, students must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet a high proficiency in German language proficiency B2 level or above
The university will provide flowing benefits:
- A monthly basic scholarship of 1200€.
- A transportation lump sum of 100€.
- A further lump sum of 20€.