If you are planning to undertake a postdoctoral degree in Sweden, then you can apply for theInternational Postdoctoral Positions in Societal Metabolism of Metals in Vehicles at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023.
Worthy offer for overseas students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology has a 13-department university with a well-known organizational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advance and six national centers of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers offers a variety of postgraduate and graduate degree programmes in a number of departments. It also provides students with a wide range of career alternatives as well as numerous outstanding work prospects.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is June 27, 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Societal Metabolism of Metals in Vehicles
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must hold a doctoral degree in the field of industrial ecology awarded no more than three years prior to the application deadline (according to the current agreement with the Swedish Agency for Government Employers). Documented expertise in dynamic material flow analysis is a pre-requisite. You have excellent English language skills in writing and speaking, and recorded ability of scientific publishing on a high academic level. You have some experience of teaching at the university level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.