Are you ready to apply for scholarships as an international student in Australia? If yes, then you have a wonderful opportunity International Postgraduate Research Scholarship which is offered by Griffith University.
The educational program is available to international applicants who are commencing or enrolled in a research program. Candidates undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) will require 57 months of overseas health cover.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university that ranks 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide.
Why at Griffith University? The university offers a variety of degree courses and exceptional student support to the participants. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: Griffith University
Course Level: Postgraduate Research degree
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Postgraduate Research degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this Opportunity you must
- The Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship is available to international applicants who are commencing or enrolled in a research program (for which RTP support is available).
- Research candidates are required to hold a visa for their program length plus an additional eight months to allow for interactive thesis marking.
- Candidates undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) will require 57 months of overseas health cover.
- A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset research program tuition fees.
- Applicants should refer to current GUIPRS conditions of award for further details.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, new applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application. You can access the online application here.
- Current research candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet commenced) are required to follow a different process for submitting a scholarship application. Details can be found here.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language tests need to be submitted.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- The GUIPRS covers tuition fees for the applicant for up to three years for doctoral candidates and up to two years for research masters candidates.
- The scholarship covers Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the applicant and any dependant/s for the duration of the scholarship.