If you want to get a higher education, then the Southern Cross University Business and Information Technology Masters by Research Scholarship.
The support will be awarded to an outstanding student studying or commencing a Masters by Research program full-time in the School of Business and Tourism in the area of business or information technology.
Nice chance to study at Southern Cross University.
User Review( votes)
SCU is proud of its reputation as a progressive institution, engaging with the communities they serve to create change that has an impact around the world.
Why at Southern Cross University? Southern Cross delivers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines. Professional placements are a feature of most degrees.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: Southern Cross University
Course Level: Masters by Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 2
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Masters by Research program subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Outstanding student studying or commencing a Masters by Research program full-time in the School of Business and Tourism in the area of business or information technology.
- The student must indicate current or proposed supervisors from the School of Business and Tourism at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Benefits: The university will provide a stipend between $1000 and $5000.