Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the UQ Law School LEAD Scholarships.
The purpose of this application is to support high-potential domestic students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice offer for students to complete their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. Here, students will gain practical experience, knowledge and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be an ab Australian citizen or hold a permanent Humanitarian Visa
- currently, be completing your senior schooling in Australia
- have demonstrated educational, social and /or financial disadvantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are recommended to take admission at the University of Queensland. After being enrolled, students can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach CV, academic transcripts and certificates with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Benefits: The University of Queensland will provide $8000 per year for up to five years to cover study expenses of students.