HDR PhD award is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a research degree programme at Deakin University in Australia for the academic session 2020/2021. The award is open for both domestic and international students.
The programme is available for excellent students who want to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Marine biosecurity and network modelling’.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is Australia‘s fastest-growing research universities has over 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degrees. It is a great place to study where students can take advantage of high-quality teaching and diverse learning resources.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? Due to its high-quality teaching and modern facilities, the university successfully attracts each year thousands of promising students from different parts of the world. At this university, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $28,092 per annum+ Relocation allowance of $500-1500+ Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research programme on the topic ‘Marine biosecurity and network modelling’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a CV, names of three referees, and academic transcripts to expressions of interest.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The programme will offer the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of four years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.