The University of Strathclyde is proud to announce its Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Civil and Environmental Engineering for the session 2020/2021. The funding opportunity is open for Home, EU, and International students.
This research programme will investigate the capacity of UK hydropower resources to provide a sustainable energy resource exploited over the next 50 years to support renewable energy targets.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Glasgow, Scotland. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university offers various opportunities including summer work, on-campus opportunities, part-time roles, internships, and research internships. At this university, students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their own interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Home fee, Stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research Programme in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must not have been awarded a previous Doctoral Degree.
- Applicants will hold, or in the process of obtaining, an integrated Master’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geography or Earth Sciences or another discipline related to the proposed research projects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in a postgraduate research programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide their full contact details, copies of transcripts and certificates of all degrees (in English), two references, one of which must be academic and completed using the Reference Form, an updated CV, detailing research and/or industry experience along with details of your publications, and a research statement, outlining your research interests and future career aspirations
- Admission Requirements: Must have first-class or upper second-class UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant discipline, from a recognized educational institution.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde will provide Home/EU fees & stipend to UK, EU and International students for the academic year 2020/2021.