Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. Macquarie University is proud to announce its HDR Scholarships for international students. The funding programme is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the scholarships is to support excellent students who want to undertake a Higher Degree Research programme in Australia.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this program.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It offers various degree-level programs for students from all around the world.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university provides various degree level courses along with the many academic and financial support opportunities. At this university, students will get the best teaching and academic facilities.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Salary Package from $95,866 to $103,939.00 (HEW Level 7) +13.25% employer’s superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree Research programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience in complex administrative environments.
- Understanding of Australian Higher Education environment specifically relating to Higher Degree Research.
- Highly developed computer skills including Microsoft Office, database, email, web-based software applications, and web management.
- Working in complex administration, preferably in an HDR or research management environment.
- Extensive experience in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Experience with gathering, analyzing, and reporting on information and working with complex databases.
- Experience building and managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a Higher Degree Research programme at Macquarie University. After getting enrolled, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit their CV with a cover letter and a separate document of no more than 2 pages.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Salary Package ranges from $95,866 to $103,939.00 (HEW Level 7) plus 13.25% employer’s superannuation and annual leave loading.