To remove the financial barriers on your way of study abroad, the University of Leeds is presenting a mind-blowing opportunity called Head of School Excellence Scholarship.
The program is open for the academic year of 2020-21 and will be awarded to those international students who are undertaking a master program at the University of Leeds.
Grab this wonderful opportunity to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
With over 39,000 students consisting of 9,000 international students, the University of Leeds holds a reputation of being the most extensive higher education intuition in the UK. It is globally known for the quality of education and research.
Why at the University of Leeds? Besides being the comprehensive community, the university is also recognized for having the most massive range of courses out of which 300 undergraduate and 200 taught postgraduate programs.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £9,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home/EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, please fulfil all the requirements:
- Must have an excellent academic record
- Can be from any region
- Must be taking part in a postgraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enrol in the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must send a personal statement should to apply for this application at [email protected]. That personal statement should cover the following points:
- Reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- Relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements
- Any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for a postgraduate course is an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry, you must have following one of the certificates of IELTS 6.0 with not less than 5.5 in any component; Pearson (Academic) 60 with not less than 56 in any component; iBT TOEFL 87 with not less than 20 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 21 in writing; Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced English grade C or above.
The award amount is £9,000 that will be applied to cover full Home/EU fee or 50% of the International cost.