International students are now given a chance to reduce the financial burden of studying abroad through the Griffith College Bursary programme. The programme is organized by Griffith College.
Entrants from any country outside of Ireland can apply to take this bursary. The students that undertake any master degree programme at Griffith College are eligible to receive this award. The students will be given support towards the tuition fee.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Griffith College is a private third-level college in Dublin ranking at 24th in the country with a mission to be a core of the community and a highly reputed center of education. It is also the largest independent college in the country.
Why choose to study at Griffith College? Griffith College is internationally recognized to provide a wide range of professional, short-term, and corporate training educational solutions to international citizens. The world-class teaching at GC ensures stress-free alternatives to things with both excellence in academic, and industry fields. Degrees from Griffith are HETAC approved and are run to the highest academic standards.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Griffith College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Postgraduate
- Award: € 2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants entering from any international country can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any master’s or postgraduate degree study at Griffith College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted into the applied programme at Griffith College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply as directed by the college on the application portal. All successfully accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official translation of high school transcripts
- A certified copy of academic records
- A copy of the picture page of your passport
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 46
- PTE – 42
- Duolingo – 85 or higher
The successfully selected applicants will be rewarded €1,000 to €2,000 to undertake their master or postgraduate study at Griffith College.