Enhance your knowledge and skills by applying for the PhD project in Muscle Stem Cell Control at Heidelberg University in Germany. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This educational award is available to students from all around the world who want to undertake a PhD degree program at the university.
Great offer for students
User Review( votes)
The Centre for Organismal Studies (COS) Heidelberg was founded in 2010 with the goal of studying organismal biology across biological levels of an organization. From molecular biology to cell biology, developmental biology and physiology to evolution and biodiversity, as well as systems biology and biotechnology in plant and animal systems, the COS’ research and teaching are committed to the biology of organisms.
Why study at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University views the training of its students and young researchers to be equally as important as its academic and social commitments starting at the bachelor’s level. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by employing creative approaches for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Centre for Organismal Studies Heidelberg (COS) Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in “Wnt Pathway Specificity in Niche – Muscle Stem Cell Control”
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should possess a good honors degree in biology or related subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application of the PhD degree course and enrol themselves in the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency:
Heidelberg University will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates.