If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of medical and health sciences, then you can apply for the Laurel Jones Memorial Award at the University of Auckland.
The award aims to assist full-time domestic students who are experiencing financial need and going to enrol in an MBChB program at Auckland’s University.
Nice opportunity for domestic students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is one of the largest university in New Zealand that was founded in 1883. It is is the highest-ranked New Zealand university and offers a range of accommodation options for students.
Why at the University of Auckland? The university takes concerns about the study and works the environment seriously. They also provide teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Up to $2,000 pa
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBCHB degree in Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time enrolled in any year of a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree at the University of Auckland.
- Students must be citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the MBCHB degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit a birth certificate, relevant pages of your passport, Citizenship Certificate and official academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must possess a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The University of Auckland will give the award amount up to $2,000 pa for students.