Grab this fantastic opportunity named High Achievement Bursary offered by the University of Waikato and support your study in New Zealand.
The bursary aims to encourage international students at the University of Waikato. All full-time undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this bursary.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton. It holds a mission to combine knowledge through research, scholarship, and creative works with the dissemination of knowledge through teaching, publication, and performance and is ranked 375th among 1000 universities around the globe.
Why choose to study at the University of Waikato? The University of Waikato provides its students with the foundational knowledge and experience they need to achieve their career and life goals. It focuses on academic excellence and innovation, of which students will become a part and make a big difference in the world around them. The University of Waikato is an internationally recognized university committed to delivering world-class education.
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes taught at the University of Waikato are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at the university.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in to the university portal to submit an admission application.
- Students who will be accepted into the applied undergraduate programme will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate, passport, and permits
- Evidence of citizenship
- A written statement in support of your application
- Proof of any previous tertiary study
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must achieve an overall average of 75% in their high school studies to secure admission in an undergraduate programme at the University of Waikato.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 overall (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL IBT – 80 with a score of 21 in writing
The successfully selected applicants will be provided NZ$5000 towards the international student fees for undergraduate study of the chosen course.