Scholarship awards are offered by Hillcrest Secondary School for entry to Year 9 (13 years) for access to our IGCSE program and Year 12 / Sixth Form (16 years) for access to our A-Level and BTEC courses.
In line with our Vision ‘for every child to achieve personal excellence as a valuable member of our global community’, these awards are intended to recognize the potential for excellence in a range of areas. Candidates are also expected to demonstrate personal determination and show evidence of independent thinking, curiosity, and respect in line with our values.
Admirable Scholarships for Kenyan Students.
User Review( votes)
At Hillcrest, students can pursue their interests and passions through a broad selection of A-Levels courses – with 21 subjects offered, as well as through BTECs courses – with 5 options offered from September 2018, or through a combination of the two-course types.
Application deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be normally resident in Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda
- Must show evidence of strong leadership capabilities in four areas:
- Academic excellence;
- Achievement in sport, music, or drama;
- This is available for local students.
- Social Influence & Communication;
- This is available to pursue the undergraduate program.
- These are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Capacity to study independently overseas
- Commitment to return to the home country within 1 month of degree completion
- Annual Gross Household Income must not exceed US$100,000
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Benefit: Scholarships normally equate to a reduction of between 10% and 25% of the tuition fees for the successful applicants.