The University of Wollongong is inviting participants to take part in the Faculty of Business International Bursary program for giving a mandatory start to their career in Australia.
Good educational program for overseas participants
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong has an enrolment of more than 32000 candidates including international students. It is an Australian public research university which was founded in 1951.
Why study at the University of Wollongong? At UOW, the participants have a variety of bachelors and masters degree program. They will learn from the best university teachers and get to communicate with other students.
- University or Organization: The University of Wollongong
- Department: Faculty of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 24, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Nationality is divided into two categories according to a degree program-
- For Bachelors Program– Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese and Bangladeshi citizens.
- For Masters Program– Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Kenyan, Argentinan, Bolivian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indonesian, Iranian, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nigerian, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, and Zimbabwean students are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program within the Faculty of Business at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must hold an academic package offer to study a degree program at UOW.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants who enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant. No additional application re required.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask participants to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability evidence, curriculum vitae, or any other document listed in their offer letter.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree for a master’s degree program and a qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 is required for a bachelor’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s country language is not English, then they must have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide the 20% reduction on the tuition fees.