Take the first step toward your higher education goal with the Historic Royal Palaces Heritage Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in the UK and it is a constituent college of the federal University of London. It has ranked among the 126 top universities worldwide.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? The university ensures that all its students have access to the most up-to-date teaching and research facilities. They provide you enhanced set of skills and knowledge that is extremely attractive to employers.
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2020
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Course fees and a living allowance of £12,273
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA degree in Heritage Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you would like to be considered for one of these endowments, please state your intention to apply through the MA application form. The part-time application form can be found via the MA Heritage Management course page.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts, a copy of passport, statement of purpose and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements for their chosen programs in order to study at the university.
The Queen Mary University of London will cover your part-time course fees and a living allowance of £12,273 per annum.