The Linköping University eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for Postdoctoral Position in Microfabrication of Soft Neural Interfaces for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is available for international applicants who want to gain higher education with financial support in Sweden.
Linköping University is one of the largest universities in Sweden and today has 27,000 students and 4,000 employees. LiU conducts world-leading, cross-disciplinary research in areas that include materials science, IT and life science technology.
Why Study at Linköping University? While studying at this university, students will learn scientific methodology, sound research ethics, and how to work independently and systematically.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Linköping University (Campus Norrköping)
- Department: Department of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral position in Applied Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The position requires a doctorate or a foreign degree that is equivalent to a doctorate. The doctorate shall have been obtained no longer than three years before the expiration date of the application.
- A suitable background for this position is a PhD in materials science, applied physics, electrical engineering, biotechnology, or a related field. Microfabrication experience is a merit. Desirable personal skills and traits for the position are highly motivated, ambitious, problem-solving skills and teamwork ability. Research at the Laboratory of Organic Electronics is carried out predominantly in English, so relative fluency is favourable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a position at Linköping University, fill out the application form, answer the questions and attach the requested appendices through an electronic recruitment tool.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, all required documents should be submitted as one combined Pdf document when applying for the award. Cover letter, CV, publication list, Copy of passport, and Copy of PhD diploma
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a master degree in a subject relevant to the research project to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Linköping University applies individual salary scales adapted to the experience of the employee and the labour market.