Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is delighted to offer international students an opportunity to pursue their dreams while receiving a quality education in Hong Kong through the Beyond Academic Admissions Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this application to win an exciting funded study opportunity at HKUST. Students can opt for any undergraduate programme taught at the university under this application .
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is a public research university committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching and research. HKUST is ranked 34th in QS Global ?Rankings.
Why choose to study at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? HKUST is a bright and growing university that will be a leading university with significant international impact and strong local commitment. It provides advanced learning and knowledge through teaching and research, particularly in science, technology, engineering, management, and business studies to assist in the economic and social development of Hong Kong.
Application Deadline: Applications will start on September 27, 2021, and closes on March 31, 2022
- University or Organization: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HKD 50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries around the globe Mainland Gaokao are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate level study programme offered at HKUST.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students who meet the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply for BAAS in the 2022 intake via either JUPAS or Non-JUPAS
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the online application system of the university and complete their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit recommendation letters from their high schools, and clubs / associations / institute related to applicants’ domain expertise
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the University’s minimum entrance requirements, the program requirements specified, and English language requirements set by the relevant Schools/IPO.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
The selected students will be given a one-time award of HKD 50,000 towards their undergraduate study at HKUST.