This programme aims to attract the brightest and best international students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1955, Exeter University is a public research university located in Exeter, England. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes in a variety of scientific, humanities, and social science areas.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? Exeter is renowned for its pleasingly picturesque surroundings and its ideal balance of city and rural life. In this friendly and diverse city, students can enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle whilst having fast and easy access to the beautiful landscapes of South West England.
Application Deadline: 1 December 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000 reduction in the first year.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postgraduate taught Masters’s Degree (EG MSC, MBA) with the University of Exeter.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The Future Leaders Award is available to international students for all standalone postgraduate taught programmes in the Business School excluding Degree Apprenticeship courses and those delivered by a partner business or other institution.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be classified as an international student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees), wholly or partly self-funded, meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme and enroll in this programme in 2021/22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply online to the University. Students need to fill the admission form after that they can apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Send scanned or certified copies of transcripts, one complete reference, personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For postgraduate study at Exeter you will normally be required to have obtained, or expect to obtain, a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:2 Honours degree. You will need at least a 2:1 or its equivalent in order to be considered.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and University’s required standards
The University of Exeter will provide the award amount of £2,000 reduction in the first year in the UK.