Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is now supporting the education of students through its exciting International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who want to undertake a bachelor programme at HKUST and have attained a great score on the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) are eligible to receive this award.
Wonderful opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is a public research university ranked 34th in QS Global Rankings committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching, research and people, while placing the utmost value on the freedom to conduct academic activities, subject to the highest standards of academic integrity and honesty.
Why choose to study at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is a bright and growing university that will be a leading university with significant international impact and strong local commitment. HKUST provides advanced learning and knowledge through teaching and research, particularly in science, technology, engineering, management and business studies, to assist in the economic and social development of Hong Kong.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any bachelor degree programme taught at HKUST.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the programme of their choice at HKUST.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must use the application portal set up by the university to apply. Applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two application choices
- Personal statement
- Public exam result certificates
- Final three years report of secondary education
- Proof of prizes/awards
- Copy of national identification card along with contact information of academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attempted the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and must come under the toppers to get admission at HKUST.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
HKUST will provide the selected candidates HK$50,000 per academic year towards the undertaken programme at the university.