Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is offering HM King’s and HM Queen’s Scholarships for Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region. Full financial aid positions will be awarded for entire period of 22- month master degree program. King’s Scholarships are awarded in any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM).
The grants provide an opportunity for students of diverse background from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environmental at AIT.
User Review( votes)
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded for pursuing master’s degree program at the Asian Institute of Technology.
- Study Subject: King’s The studentships are available in any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM) and Queen’s opportunities are available in environment-related fields offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT.
- Award: Each Award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program.
- Number of Awards: A number of Master’s level opportunities are available.
- Nationality: Citizens of Asian countries
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Asian countries (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea North, Korea South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program
- From universities with QS Ranking within 1,000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or
- From other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a high proficiency in English (IELTS score 6.0 or TOEFL 550 or equivalent). Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
How to Apply: The Nominations can be faxed or emailed.