In partnership with the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Honda is offering an annual program. The award is open for college juniors and senior students in a variety of ways and helping them shape their individual goals.
The goal of the award is to supporting Hispanic Scholars interested in pursuing a career in science, technology, engineering, and math. Also, have a 2.5 GPA or above or equivalent based on their school’s scale.
Honda promotes a wide variety of programs, advancing education, and creating exploration experiences. They help all youth to achieve their dreams regardless of their culture, race and creed.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Honda and Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US citizen (HSF Scholars)
- The award can receive in the United States
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will grant in STEM filed
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars entering their junior or senior year of college in the Fall of 2021
- 5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school’s scale
- Scholars in a STEM-related discipline/major
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidate must caret an account to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
- Entry Requirements: Students are in need to identify as being of Hispanic Heritage for the award
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Benefits: The winner of the program will receive an award based on merit. The award amounts range from $500 to $5,000.