All international entrants from Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the Chevening Scholarship to support their master’s degree study in the UK. Students that will deem to be eligible will carry out a fully-funded master study covering everything from tuition fee to monthly expense.
Chevening is a scholarship programme created by the UK Government for international students. It was started in 1983 with the support of the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations.
Why choose to study in the United Kingdom? The UK standard of education is very highly regarded internationally. British universities extend very creative and challenging environments of study that help students to build an intellectual. The UK is also the second most popular destination for overseas students in the world.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
- University or Organization: UK Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Hong Kong are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake a master’s degree study in a British university of choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must apply to only 3 universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply to any university of their choice through their respective application processes. The applicants must apply on the Chevening OAS to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University transcripts
- Reference letter
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree to gain admission for a postgraduate programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests are required by the applied university.
The successfully selected applicants will provide a monthly stipend, on-time round trip airfare to and from the UK, arrival allowance, travel grant, and cost of visa application.