Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur is inviting students to apply for its Humanitarian Scholarships in Malaysia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Humanitarian Scholarships are offered to international high-potential students who come from war-torn countries.
Amazing opportunity for international applicants in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC), is a university in Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. It is the first infrastructure university in Malaysia. It was established in 1998 following the privatisation of the Research and Training Institute of Public Works Department of Malaysia (IKRAM).
Why study at Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur? The main aim of the IUKL Career Development unit is to help its students identify and choose the best career options available to them. The process of career planning and development starts as early as when the student begins their programme with IUKL.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya and other countries will be considered later
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students from Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya and other countries will be considered later
- Applicants must have to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. This is an auto-application based on the student’s nationality.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Two (2) photocopies of Passport.
- Four (4) recent colour photographs.
- A certified true copy of:
- High School Certificates OR equivalent,
- A-Level Certificates OR equivalent,
- Certificates/Diploma OR equivalent,
- School Leaving Certificate / Letter of Completion of Study
- Any other relevant documents
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate
- Language Requirement: An international student whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency before he/she can register for a programme.
Each successful scholar will be entitled to a 20% scholarship on the total tuition fee for the academic year 2022-2023.