Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School (HBIGS) is accepting applications for PhD Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning. The studentship is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This educational award is designed for talented and motivated students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Germany at the university.
Nice offer for students to complete their study PhD study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Heidelberg Institution is a public research institute with the mission of generating and harnessing knowledge and skills for the benefit of current and future generations while keeping an open mind and tolerance for people and ideas. In Heidelberg, Germany, it is one of the best public universities.
Why would you like to study at Heidelberg University? Starting at the bachelor’s level, Heidelberg University considers the training of its students and young researchers to be just as vital as its academic and social obligations. By adopting creative techniques for research-based teaching, it allows for early integration into research subjects and procedures.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 28 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University & University Hospital Mannheim
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD project in Pre-metastatic and immunologic conditioning of the hepatic vascular niche during melanoma progression
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidate should have a MSc in Biology, Biochemistry, Veterinary Medicine, Molecular Medicine or a related subject.
- You should be proficient in German and/or English and have good IT skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application for enrol in PhD degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Heidelberg University will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates for PhD study.